‘I am happy to apply my French and international marketing expertise in the Food and Agriculture sector, for circular innovation at Vereijken. I continuously ask myself: how can we turn policy into business models that work for agricultural entrepreneurs? The circular economy asks us to re-use materials and re-think systems. Every player has an impact in the entire value chain. Because of the cooperation between our French partner Cooperl and Vereijken we can work on an integral approach from pig farm to fork.
Starting in June 2021, I am responsible for introducing TRAC to the Dutch market. TRAC is an innovative proven system that has been developed to separate manure at the source in the barn. A development that our government is keen on seeing happen.
For me, working at Vereijken, means working with experienced and driven co-workers. Because of the pleasant working environment in the Netherlands and France I quickly felt at home to tackle these exciting challenges together. We are ready to turn agricultural waste streams into value.’
- Bart HooijerDirectorMeet
- Quirijn DeesOperational ManagerMeet
- Ben VoetdijkAccount ManagerMeet
- Peter van RooijProject ManagerMeet
- Hans BarteldsAdministratorMeet
- Jos van LuijtelaarMechanicMeet
- Christophe PellanResponsible Commercial FranceMeet
- Lumira van KeulenAssistance Commercial FranceMeet
- Max LenaersAdministrative AssistantMeet
- Edmee RamCommercieel AssistentMeet
- Irene HeeromaOfficemanagerMeet
- Karin WeberBusiness Development ManagerMeet