Pro Dromi® Liberté
- Enclosed microclimate reduces piglet mortality
- Pro grip flooring gives sows and piglets the best grip everywhere in the pen
- Proven for 15 years: automatic movable flooring reduces crushed piglets by 80%
Want to work with microclimates and have the guarantee that none of your piglets are at risk?
The sow can be confined for the first three days of farrowing. During this period the Vari Free movable floor guarantees an 80% reduction in the number of crushed piglets. The Vari Free lift floor automatically lifts when the sow stands, and lowers when she lies down. This minimizes the number of crushed piglets during free farrowing. After three days, the crate can be opened to create a pen for loose-housed sows. The specially designed Pro Dromi nest the 'Nanny' creates an enclosed microclimate of 32°C for piglets. This allows you to reduce your barn temperature to 18°C for sows. As piglets prefer warmth, they return to the Nanny after drinking, which keeps them safe from being crushed. Together they allow you to reduce the risk of piglet mortality during the entire farrowing period.
- The Nanny is seamless, draught free and uniformly heated by the waterbed floor, giving 100% of your piglets all the warmth they need.
- A position at the walkway and LED lighting give you the best view of your piglets.
- The automated, patented Easy Catch allows you to confine piglets in the Nanny to provide them fast care.
- Designed in such a way that the sow can rest her head near her piglets, while protecting them from being crushed. Seeing her little ones makes her feel relaxed.
- Specially designed Pro Grip flooring gives sows and piglets the best grip no matter where they go in the pen.
- To minimize diseases, Pro Grip flooring features a patented teardrop profile so all dirt can be easily sprayed away.
- Our Easy Climate cover keeps the water heated piglet nest at 32°C.
See the videos below for more detailed information!