Pro Dromi® Up
- A proven concept which effectively reduces piglet mortality for over 15 years
- Crate allows the sow to be confined for only the first few days
- Pro grip flooring gives sows and piglets the best grip everywhere in the pen
Do you hire new people frequently and want the guarantee that none of your piglets are at risk?
The sow can be confined for the first three days of farrowing. During this period the Vari Free movable floor guarantees an 80% reduction in the number of crushed piglets. The Vari Free lift floor automatically lifts when the sow stands, and lowers when she lies down. This minimizes the number of crushed piglets during free farrowing. After three days, the crate can be opened to create a pen for loose-housed sows.
How we ensure happy and healthy piglets
- Specially designed Pro Grip flooring gives sows and piglets the best grip no matter where they go in the pen.
- To minimize diseases, Pro Grip flooring features a patented teardrop profile so all dirt can be easily sprayed away.
- Our Easy Climate cover keeps the water-heated piglet nest at 32°C.
- Fresh-nose ventilation for the sow to keep her cool at 18°C.
Curious about the possibilities for your farm?
We're happy to give you free advice. Get in contact with us to make an appointment.
Download our brochure
Vereijken Group is specialized in custom farrowing systems. Do you want to know more about our solutions? Download our free brochure!Download Brochure
See the videos below for more detailed information!
- Pro Dromi® BasicShow
A cost-effective way to take the first steps in free farrowing in exis...
- Pro Dromi® ClassicShow
Create the best environment for sows and piglets without making compro...
- Pro Dromi® LibertéShow
An enclosed microclimate and movable flooring reduce at risk piglets
- Pro Dromi® SwingShow
Optimal use of space in the free farrowing pen