Cast Iron slats
- 100% solid iron surface underneath the feeding system prevents feed waste
- Cast iron floor allows sow to release heat and reduce her body temperature
- Squared high/low profile helps the sow stand, allowing her to stand and sit with confidence
Cast-iron slats are placed to support the sow and help her cool down during hot summers. Use our different types of cast iron flooring in various dimensions to design your own floor.
- Cast Iron slatsShow
Strong, durable cast iron slats, which cool the sow
- Plastic Pro Grip SlatsShow
The only PVC slat that gives sows and piglets optimal grip everywhere ...
- Plastic Pro Step SlatsShow
Modular and hygienic, providing optimal grip for piglets and sow for 2...
Easy manure removal with a tri-bar behind the sow
- Vari Free Movable FloorShow
Minimize free farrowing risks with a proven Vari Plus lift floor
- Vari Plus Movable FloorShow
A guaranteed 80% reduction of piglets at risk with our automated lift ...
- Easy Climate Piglet NestShow
Ensure every part of the nest is used with this uniformly heated water...
- Support BeamsShow
Galvanized, stainless steel or glassfiber beams for any flooring plan
- Pro Step Fixed FlooringShow
Pro Step Fixed Flooring