Plastic Pro Grip Slats
- High/Low profiles give the sow good grip, even when the floor is wet
- The easy-to-clean teardrop profile gives optimal grip for piglets
- Specially designed PVC slats can support a peak load of 800 kg
The best grip anywhere in the pen.
With free farrowing, piglets and sows can move freely everywhere in the pen. That's why we've created a flooring that gives the best grip to sows and piglets so they can stand confidently and feel relaxed. With the additional, specially designed ribs these floors can withstand the heavy weight of the sow no matter where she stands in the pen.
Download our brochure
Vereijken Group is specialized in custom farrowing systems. Do you want to know more about our solutions? Download our free brochure!Download Brochure
- Cast Iron slatsShow
Strong, durable cast iron slats, which cool the sow
- Plastic Pro Step SlatsShow
Modular and hygienic, providing optimal grip for piglets and sow for 2...
Easy manure removal with a tri-bar behind the sow
- Easy Climate Piglet NestShow
Ensure every part of the nest is used with this uniformly heated water...
- Support BeamsShow
Galvanized, stainless steel or glassfiber beams for any flooring plan
- Vari Free Movable FloorShow
Minimize free farrowing risks with a proven Vari Plus lift floor
- Vari Plus Movable FloorShow
A guaranteed 80% reduction of piglets at risk with our automated lift ...
- Pro Step Fixed FlooringShow
Pro Step Fixed Flooring