- Improve your pig welfare and performance by better air quality - reduce ammonia with >50%
- Lower your ecological footprint by removing 91% phosphorus and 55% nitrogen in the solid manure.
- Lower manure costs. Turn manure into profitable biogas and saleable fertilizer pellets.
A business model for separating manure
Do you want to know how you can turn manure into a business model? Watch this round table discussion with Cooperl, Rabobank, Connecting Agri & Food and Best Star Meat on how you can use Trac to maximize the value of manure.
Trac is a product of Cooperl
Cooperl is a french cooperative of 2950 pig producers and 7200 employees. With 50 years of experience they control the full chain from pork to fork, nurturing 5.7 million pigs annually. With more than 10 patented systems in breeding since 2012, Cooperl promotes sustainable and profitable farming with higher animal welfare and environmental protection practices
See the video below for a recording of our webinar about Trac
- Cast Iron slatsShow
Strong, durable cast iron slats, which cool the sow
- Easy Air - Fresh nose systemShow
Provides a cool breeze for the sow
- Easy CatchShow
Quickly provide the best care by temporarily confining piglets to one ...
- Easy Climate CoverShow
Transparent covers above the piglet nest for a great start in any barn
- USA style crateShow
Adjustable crates to fit any size of sow
- European (finger) style crateShow
Side bars for easy access to the teats
Keep your piglets warm in any existing barn
- LED lightingShow
Add LED lighting to the Nanny for care at night without waking the sow
- Manure trapShow
Easy manure removal with our manure traps
A separate microclimate that keeps piglets safe and eases your work